website audits & makeovers
‘The Refresher’… Our website content audit service…
‘The Refresher’ is a full done-for-your service, designed to highlight where and how your website content can be improved to provide you with more business and more profit.
It’s a website optimisation service combining our content writing experience with the proven C-Clear Method™ 21-point checklist.
So what’s not working? – We’ll work it out.
And what can be done to get you ahead of your competition in the ranks? –
We’ll identify the solutions.
But how can you stay ahead of things and keep winning? –
We’ll show you how.
So here’s what we do and how we do it…
To get to know you and your business a little better, we send you a brief questionnaire that asks a number of questions under these heading:
- What do you want your website visitors to do?
- What are the marketing and sales goals for your website?
- Who is your ideal target customer?
- Who is your main competition?
- What messages are you trying to convey?
the initial review & the audit
We do a review of your site, measuring it against web content best practices. Utilising ‘The 5 C’s Content Guide’™ we’re looking specifically to see if your site is:
- Customer-focused: Speaking to visitors 1-on-1 with solution-oriented messages.
- Competitive: Using the most relevant SEO keywords and sales copy to differentiate you from your competitors.
- Clear: Offering helpful, scannable information within a user-friendly structure.
- Conversion-optimised: Guiding visitors with offers and links that generate action.
- Consistent: Connecting all pages with a constant brand voice and SEO approach.
Then we put the C-Clear Method™ 21-point checklist into action to do a full audit of all your primary website pages.
This will reveal all areas on your website where there’s room for improvement – and it will also highlight the good bits too!
creating the plan...
Going forward, we’ll review the report together and discuss a plan to improve your results across all of your pages or in those which you consider most important.
You can then decide how you want to proceed with our recommendations.